Monday, August 07, 2006

There are times in the lives of we-the-mortals, when the mind or rather the brain becomes so sluggish that you feel, that you are brain-dead. Thousand things and more are on your mind and you dont remember the second. Nothing is moving, No new thoughts, actions. Stagnant - something that I hate being. Something has to happen -

which is when --- 'Born in the USA' makes me alive again- The zombie is reborn :) As I like to call myself. This Bruce Springstein song which is such a high energy song makes your heart throb again, and suddenly you have more blood pumping into your body. I have just started tapping my feet in the rhythm and suddenly am feeling like a space shuttle waiting to explode into the stratosphere.

Did I ever say, I felt sluggish? Ideas have started streaming back slowly and I know what my next step is. Bruce - Thou art my Energy capsule for the day.

No comments: